IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BOOKING A POP UP SHOP IN OUR SHOP YOU NEED TO SEND US SOME IMAGES OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND A SMALL WRITE UP ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS/YOURSELF. A WEBSITE AND/OR BLOGSPOT ADDRESS IS FINE PROVIDING IT REPRESENTS THE PRODUCTS/ARTWORKS YOU INTEND TO HAVE FOR SALE IN THE POP UP SHOP @
BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS, 34, ORFORD ROAD, WALTHAMSTOW VILLAGE, WALTHAMSTO E17 9NJ
1) The pop up shop is located on the terrace of the shop, (310 cm x 290 cm Approximately. This is the covered area of the terrace. Please refer to the images), and inside the shop in the back area. For special events and promotions there are several areas of the shop where a pop up shop can be located. There is also space available in the shop garden that is not under cover, which is available from May until September.
Please see attached photos for your reference.
The terrace can accommodate two pop up shops at the same time. If there is more than one pop up shop booked for the terrace on the same day, then the terrace is shared @ £30 per pop up shop., or £25 if you book at least 4 sessions. This includes VAT at 20%.If there is one pop up shop booked then that pop up shop has the whole terrace for £30
2) The pop up shop must be for artists and crafters only. We do not have provision for vintage sellers, unless vintage is used in a reinvented way.
Vendor must be the sole producer of goods offered for sale. Designer makers and artists only!
3) The pop up shop facility is available during shop hours only; this includes setting up and packing up time. Shop hours are: Monday and Tuesday closed, Weds/Thurs 11am -7.00 pm sat 10am-6pm, Sun 11 am -6pm.
4) We can provide a table and chair, extension cable and also heating during cold weather. The terrace is well lit. If you need additional lighting you must provide it yourself. You will need to provide all your own additional styling. There are basic kitchen facilities available, and tea and coffee are provided. You are asked to leave the kitchen clean and tidy including washing and drying up, and rinsing any items for recycling. There are batons on the walls of the terrace which you can use to hang your products. Any nails or pins added by you must be removed at the end of he day.
5) The cost of the pop up shop is £30 per day including vat or £25 per day including VAT for a block booking of 4 or more. This is payable upon booking. Your booking is only confirmed when payment has been received. You can pay by cheque or cash. We will give you a receipt upon payment. If you need to cancel your booking, then we need two weeks notice, otherwise you will loose your booking fee.
6) YOU MUST SHOW PROOF OF PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE. This is for you benefit as well as for your customer. Insurance is cheaply available. You and your items are not insured whilst in the shop.
7) We will advertise your pop up shop through our mailing list (around 1,200) and through our blog spot. We also use face book and twitter. We ask that you do not rely solely on our advertising, but that you blog, tweet and use your own mailing list to advertise your presence in the shop. If you provide us with a web/BlogSpot address, we will attach this to any mail sent out to promote your event and to our blog spot entry for that event.
8) We do not provide bags or wrap at all. Our streamline credit card machine is available @ £3 per transaction.
9) Your TERMS & CONDITIONS should be clearly visible and we ask that you make a point of telling shoppers when making a sale that any refunds or damages must be conveyed to you and not to Beautiful Interiors. A business card and/or terms & conditions print out should be given to every customer with every transaction and should include your full contact (email, telephone number etc) information.
10) Any pick up, exchange or transactions on your behalf outside of your POP UP SHOP slot will incur a 10% commission to Beautiful Interiors.
Please send us an email with these terms and conditions attached inserting “I agree” to the terms and conditions set out below.